With a variety of business card services available - from fast-turnaround, digitally-printed cards to high-end embossed or foil-blocked designs - we can help you prepare for every business meeting and networking event.
- Manually select 'Print' and choose the 'Press Quality' setting
- Add crop marks (outer corner marks, not full colour bars) outset by 6 points, so they do not touch the cut size of the document
- Include bleed
- Optimise your PDF for print (300 dpi images)
- Embed your fonts or outline Any ultra light, light or Thin fonts change to outline
- Choose "Press Quality" when creating your PDF
- Artwork should be CMYK or greyscale
- Please be aware that screen colours (RGB) may appear duller or lacking in contrast when printed.
- Colour images should be CMYK colour mode
- Scanned or bitmapped images should be 300 dpi
- We accept files saved using one of the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- For the Adobe packages please save all files with the outlined fonts.
- Files created in one of the Microsoft packages usually get better results if they’re saved as pdfs. To help as many people as possible, The London Printers accepts a range of different formats.
- These are: JPEG, PNG, PDF. For the photography artwork we would recommend high resolution JPEGs (preferably un-compressed).
- For Graphics or Text files please save it as print-ready, vector based PDF.
- For a mix of graphics and photography artwork the best solution would be print-ready PDFs.
- The usual bleed requirement is 2mm all round.
Digital Business Cards
|50||£ 30.00 + VAT||£ 35.00 + VAT|
|100||£ 35.00 + VAT||£ 45.00 + VAT|
|200||£ 45.00 + VAT||£ 52.00 + VAT|
|300||£ 52.00 + VAT||£ 58.00 + VAT|